The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Remote hearings – Paul Magrath of the ICLR considers how remote hearings have developed under lockdown and the effects on open justice
- Remote working – Alex Heshmaty asks two lawyers about the opportunities and challenges of remote working
- Hackathons – Matthew Terrell of vLex Justis explains what hackathons are and how they can make a differenc
- Marketing – Chris Davidson of Moore Legal Technology on winning business with online marketing post-Covid
- Social media – Alex Heshmaty considers alternative marketing channels for your social media budgets
- Resources – Nick Holmes highlights a number of new resources and publications of interest to lawyers on the web
- Regulation – Alex Heshmaty on a possible digital tax war and the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.