Recent Articles

Recommended Books

Popular Articles

Case Reports

Kevan and Ellis on Credit Hire (4th ed)

QC The 4th edition of this best-selling book provides a comprehensive summary of the current state of the law in this heavily litigated area. It also comes with a free-e-book.

RTA Allegations of Fraud in a Post-Jackson Era: The Handbook

A practical, concise and easy to read handbook, by Andrew Mckie of Clerksroom, dealing with allegations of fraud in personal injury RTA cases.

Occupiers, Highways and Defective Premises Claims: A Practical Guide Post-Jackson

Andrew Mckie's practical guide to running highways, occupiers and defective premises claims in an economical and efficient way, post-Jackson and in fixed costs.

Queen’s Counsel Lawyer’s Omnibus

QC The 20th anniversary collection of the classic Queen's Counsel cartoons by Alex Williams which have featured in 'The Times' throughout that period.

Site Partners

No Win No Fee Solicitors Dublin

Divorce Lawyer | Charles M. Green, APLC

TDE Law Group

Fuerza Immigration Law

agricultural solicitors

Needing estate planning advice? Contact Wilford Smith’s wills & probate lawyers today.

To speak with a knowledgeable solicitors about wills, trusts, lasting power of attorney, estate planning or any other related estate matter, contact

National Accident Helpline - Specialists in accidents at work
Recommended online marketing agency in London
Interesting profile of attorney Michael Hausfeld
Tax Returned Limited is a uniform tax rebate processer for UK clients.
Ben Carrasco, Austin Family Law Attorney