The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Remote working – Allan Carton MD of Inpractice UK on coping with the current crisis, with insights from several other PMS suppliers
- Electronic signatures – Chris Bryden of 4 King’s Bench Walk discusses the validity of electronic witnessing of documents
- Marketing – Susan Hallam of Hallam Internet on how businesses should approach their digital marketing in a downturn
- Privacy – Chrysilla de Vere of Clarkslegal considers the issues of consent and transparency in the use of our data
- Privacy – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words on how technology can improve health and the legal concerns
- Divergence from EU – Alex Heshmaty on facial recognition and on the European Copyright Directive
- Plus Essential bookmarks for lawyers dealing with coronavirus and other online issues
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.