The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Surveillance – Chrysilla de Vere of Clarkslegal explains the issues surrounding use of facial recognition in public spaces
- Regulation – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words looks at the debates around the regulation of big data companies
- Cryptocurrencies – Alex Haffner of Fladgate explains Facebook’s Libra and considers the legal issues arising
- Legal practice – Andrew Thornton of Erskine Chambers introduces Juriosity, the new online platform for lawyers
- Websites – David Kerr and Chris Davidson of Moore Legal Technology provide the ultimate checklist for websites
- Regulation – Updates from Alex Heshmaty on digital services tax, Privacy Shield and GDPR fines
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.