The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Copyright – Peter Adediran of PAIL Solicitors explains the new EU copyright directive: backing creatives
- Legal practice – Antony Smith of Legal Practice Management asks whether we want an Uber model for legal services
- Information overload – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words suggests it may be time to take a break from social media
- IT skills – Brian Inkster of Inksters Solicitors considers the key IT skills needed by the modern lawyer
- Digital legacies – Alan Eccles and Stacey Gourley of Brodies examine the issues relating to inheritance of digital assets
- Regulation updates from Alex Heshmaty – Airbnb a digital service provider; Porn age checks delayed (again)?
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.