The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue:
- Copyright – Simon Stokes of Blake Morgan looks at how copyright law is being challenged by disruptive technologies like AI and blockchain
- Online dispute resolution – Graham Ross of ODR training sees smart settlement tools as an opportunity for mediators
- Remote working – Shireen Smith describes the benefits of remote working based on the experience of moving her firm
- Algorithms – Will Richmond-Coggan of Freeths explains how algorithms work and considers the legal protections
- Driverless cars – Matthew Claxson of Moore Blatch looks at regulatory and industry progress and ahead to the future
- Court technology – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words surveys technologies currently employed in the courtroom
- The web – Nick Holmes on how Tim Berners-Lee and other leading players see the state of the web 30 years on
You can also access the Newsletter online.
Enjoy the Newsletter.