The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Download the PDF issue here. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue:
- Blockchain – Andrés Guadamuz of the University of Sussex considers uses of blockchain for the management of copyright works
- Legal design – Matt Terrell of Justis and Emily Allbon of City Law School explain the concept of legal design
- Legal advice – Delia Venables asks practitioners whether they feel giving free legal advice is worthwhile
- Websites – Stanley Dunthorne of Hallam Internet explains why multiple websites are not usually a good idea
- Open data – Nick Holmes describes the state of open data in the UK: data that is free to use and republish
- Surveillance – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words describes the legal framework for government surveillance
- Publications – We note a number of new internet-related publications
You can also access the Newsletter online.
And, as always, we can help you complete your annual CPD competence requirements. Details of our CPD 2018 competence service are below.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE