The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue
- Client relationships – Allan Carton of InPractice makes the case for the automation of CRM data acquisition
- SEO – Gavin Ward of Moore Legal Technology on link building best practices and strategies
- Digital marketing – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words looks at how to use Facebook as a marketing platform
- Legal practice – Jordan Furlong of Law21 considers the future of alternative legal services providers (ALSPs)
- Bar practice – Delia Venables and guests assess how direct access for barristers is developing
- Websites – Nick Holmes discusses the question whether and where we need to use the www in URLs
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE