The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Data protection – Eduardo Ustaran of Hogan Lovells helps you focus your efforts in preparing for the GDPR
- Security – Robert Casalis de Pury of UniRom Systems explains what https is and why you should implement it
- Justice system – Paul Magrath considers the efficacy of the ongoing developments in HMCTS’ Reform program
- Websites – Delia Venables and guests consider why solicitors might want to provide free legal content online
- Resources – Lisa Davies of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies describes the many resources IALS hosts
- Security – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains what encryption is, the pros and cons and related legislation
- Publishers – Several online publishers describe recent developments in their services for lawyers
How’s your CPD competence planning going?
Very soon you are going to have to account for how you have assessed and met your learning and development needs to remain competent to practice in 2017. How’s it going?
Using our Internet for Lawyers CPD 2017 competence service you can quickly and easily create a Plan and keep the appropriate Records for SRA and BSB compliance purposes.
Our courses courses guide you, via online articles and exercises, through the legal resources and tools available, help you understand the internet and the legal issues it raises and assist you in the practical application of internet services to your legal practice.
A CPD 2017 service subscription is £120+VAT. Groups of 5 or more £60+VAT per member.
Sign up online now. And please tell a friend!
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers PDF version is sent to all Newsletter subscribers and contributors and to purchasers of our Internet for Lawyers CPD competence courses.