The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue
- Legal services – Delia Venables reviews the 50 plus companies (as distinct from law firms) selling legal documents and services online
- Tribunals – Jamie Anderson of Trinity Chambers reviews the Employment Tribunals Decisions now on GOV.UK
- Websites – Sue Bramall of Berners Marketing looks at mistakes to avoid in commissioning a website
- Intranets – Helen Dewar describes the process of commissioning a new intranet for Leigh Day
- Technology – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains what smart contracts are and the current and potential uses
- Publications and events – Nick Holmes rounds up the latest lawtech publications, launches and events