The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Access to justice – Judith Townend of the University of Sussex considers the human impact of the online court proposals
- Bar marketing – Catherine Bailey of Bar Marketing provides guidance on completing legal directory submissions
- Legal practice – David Gilroy of Conscious Solutions asks who (or what) should law firms be afraid of in 2017?
- Court technology – David Chapman of Zylpha describes how the courts are being digitised and the resulting benefits
- Litigation – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains predictive coding and its impact on lawyers and paralegals
- Online legal services – Delia Venables looks at the pros and cons of providing legal services online and the firms doing it
Do you have a CPD competence plan?
Under both the new SRA continuing competence and the new BSB CPD schemes you must maintain a learning and development (CPD) plan, undertake relevant activities and keep appropriate records. Needless to say, you can’t leave your planning till the end of the year!
With our new CPD 2017 competence service you can quickly and easily create and maintain a plan based on our course topics and keep the appropriate records for SRA and BSB compliance purposes. Just Start a plan and Select relevant courses and you have an instant Plan and nascent Record which you can update during the year.
Why not sign up now at the early bird price of just £90+VAT? This covers access to all our courses and maintenance of your current and past plans.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE