We’re pleased to tell you that the latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- ODR – Graham Ross of the Mediation Room reviews ODR developments: no longer an alternative but in the mainstream
- Technologies – Nick Holmes introduces the blockchain which is likely to have a profound effect on legal practice
- Digital rights – Dr Eoin O’Dell of Trinity College Dublin on how the blockchain could be applied to the sale of digital goods
- Legal education – Emily Allbon of City Law School describes how her Lawbore site makes learning the law fun
- Law libraries – Adam Woellhaf on how Middle Temple Library has adapted to the internet age
- Barristers practice – Stephen Ward describes how Clerksroom Direct is used to deliver Public Access services
- Technologies – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains Big Data, the legal issues arising and legal applications
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE
Tel 020 8878 3033