The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue
- Practice – Allan Carton explains how firms can introduce more effective training using e-learning tools and blended learning
- Marketing – Susan Hallam of Hallam Internet tells us about the recent changes to Google AdWords results
- Workplace – Chris Bryden and Michael Salter analyse the “snoopers’ charter” regarding employee communications
- ODR – Graham Ross of Modria alerts us to the new ADR regulations being ignored by online retailers
- Office applications – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains how Google Apps for Work can benefit office productivity
- Legal practice – Delia Venables considers the emergence of the new breed of “dispersed” law firms
- Social media – Nick Holmes walks us through how Twitter works
Details of our new Internet for Lawyers CPD 2016 competence courses are now online.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE