The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Collaboration – Paul Magrath of ICLR describes many useful apps for working remotely with others
- Privacy – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words brings us up to date on the right to be forgotten
- Cloud suppliers – Delia Venables and guests explain types of cloud system and points to consider when changing supplier
- Ebooks – Nick Holmes reviews how law publishers have responded to the demand for ebooks
- Legislation – Nick Holmes looks at how legislation.gov.uk is finally bringing the statute book up to date
- Privacy – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words considers the various ways we can be tracked online
- Open law – Nick Holmes describes the state of open law in the UK and what more is needed to achieve it
Our 2018 CPD competence service is now available
With our Internet for Lawyers CPD 2018 competence service you can quickly and easily create a Plan and keep the appropriate Records for SRA and BSB compliance purposes. Just Select relevant courses and you have an instant Plan and a Record which you can update during the year.
Our materials will guide you through the legal resources and tools available online, help you understand the internet and the legal issues it raises and assist you in the practical application of internet services to your legal practice.
Don’t leave it till the end of the year. Why not sign up now for just £120+VAT? This covers access to all our materials and maintenance of your 2018 and past plans. Group rates for 5 or more members are just £60+VAT per member.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE