The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue
- Access to justice – Graham Ross of The Mediation Room reviews developments in ODR and the online court
- Data protection – Phil Lee of Fieldfisher looks at whether fresh marketing consent is needed under the GDPR
- Chambers IT – Delia Venables and guest authors look at practice management tech for barristers chambers
- Cryptocurrencies – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains cryptocurrencies and their relevance to legal practice
- Websites – Ed Ryan of Hallam Internet explains when and how to use 301 redirects when changing your website
- Tech law – Nick Holmes reviews recent analyses of the developing law relating to the application of algorithms
Our 2018 CPD competence service is now available
With our Internet for Lawyers CPD 2018 competence service you can quickly and easily create a Plan and keep the appropriate Records for SRA and BSB compliance purposes. Just Select relevant courses and you have an instant Plan and a Record which you can update during the year.
Our materials will guide you through the legal resources and tools available online, help you understand the internet and the legal issues it raises and assist you in the practical application of internet services to your legal practice.
Don’t leave it till the end of the year. Why not sign up now at the early bird price of just £90+VAT? This covers access to all our materials and maintenance of your 2018 and past plans. Group rates for 5 or more members are just £60+VAT per member.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE