The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- 2017 review – Nick Holmes and several contributors consider what we learned in 2017 about trolling and fake news, Big Tech regulation, AI in law, social media, algorithms, machine learning and the courts
- Data protection – Eduardo Ustaran of Hogan Lovells provides some pointers on how Brexit will affect data protection
- Transcription – Delia Venables and guests on transcription, voice recognition, document generation and AI
- Web links – Nick Holmes looks at the law relating to web links, likely problem areas and linking good practice
- Irish software – Delia Venables reviews the key legal software and technology suppliers in Ireland
- Cybercrime – Alex Heshmaty explains what cybercrime is, its consequences and how it can be prevented
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
5 Coval Passage
London SW14 7RE