We’re pleased to tell you that the latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published. Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
In this issue
- Access to Justice – Timothy Hill of The Law Society considers how technology is improving access to justice
- Information law – Judith Townend introduces the new Centre for Law and Information Policy at IALS
- Practice technology – Paul Richmond of Richmond Chambers describes the technology supporting his barrister-only ABS
- Websites – Catherine Bailey of Bar Marketing helps us get to know the Google Analytics service
- Social media – Mark Gould on how he uses social media for professional and personal development
- Cloud computing – Allan Carton and Frank Manning of InPractice explain the options for cloud computing
- Mobile computing – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words describes the most useful apps for lawyers
- Plus information on The Big Advice Survey and CPD changes for 2015
- In an online feature Glenda Harding of Kaplan Altior describes the new undergraduate level legal apprenticeship
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables