We’re pleased to tell you that the latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Social media – Boyd Butler demystifies Google Plus
- Privacy – Eduardo Ustaran discusses how we can best balance the need for privacy against data exploitation
- Conveyancing – Nicholas Fluck, President of the Law Society, describes the development of the online Conveyancing Portal
- Lergal services – Who should you be afraid of in 2014? Delia Venables and David Gilroy assess what’s changed
- Marketing – Simon Goodlad of Websites for Law Firms on why your website should be developed as a marketing tool
- Social media – Claire Cavanagh at EJ Legal shows how LinkedIn can be used to best effect for law job seekers
- Languages – Susan Isaacs describes the best online resources lawyers can use to learn foreign langauages
- Technology – Charles Christian on what Microsoft means in a post-Windows world
Access the Newsletter online at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/
The RSS feed of latest articles is at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Nick Holmes and Delia Venables